Executive search is a method of recruitment which is distinct from our other recruitment offerings. We use this method to support our clients in the recruitment of critical positions and/or for the sourcing of niche candidates who are in short supply locally, nationally or internationally.
Confidential & Targeted
Assignments may be confidential in nature or the recruitment may require a more targeted approach to find candidates who are not actively seeking a new position. In these assignments you will typically be supported by one of our Directors or one of our most experienced consultants. They in turn may be supported by one of our in-house resourcing team. This method allows us to actively target candidates from rival companies/competitors whilst you remain at ‘arms length' and also allows you to benefit from candidates identified from our research.
We tailor each assignment to fit our clients needs, typical services would include:
Get in touch
- Taking on a detailed brief on the requirements of the role including agreed competency profiles
- Offering advice on candidate availability, market rate, approach to recruitment etc.
- Working with you to identify a target list of companies and individuals who may be interested in the opportunity
- Supplementing this with companies/individuals identified through our own research (often outwith the local geographical market place/international)
- Advising you about the potential use of on and off line advertising to support the recruitment. If this is appropriate we will organise all aspects of the advertising and manage the advert response
- Pursue the agreed target list using a combination of personal referrals, networking and targeted approaches to identify candidates who match the recruitment brief
- Initial approach to candidates to discuss details of the opportunity
- Formally interviewing candidates specifically for your company and this position using the agreed competency profiles
- Presenting you with a short list of relevant candidates who are interested in your opportunity
- Providing you with candidate CVs and detailed interview notes
- Managing the interview process including testing if appropriate
- Managing candidate rejections and offering interview feedback
- Offer management for the successful candidate
- Managing the candidate relationship during their notice period, first day check-in and ongoing contact
If you would like to speak to us directly about your recruitment requirements then please contact:
|Paul Leishman : 01506 461445 or 01224 443374
|Anne-Marie Hamill : 0141 410 9111